- The Coolest Power Saving Smart Home Plugs | Etekcity Mini Smart Plugs Review
- Cyber Monday 2017 | Etekcity WiFi Smart Plug Mini Outlet w/ Energy Monitoring (2 Pack) | No Hub Req
- Top Black Friday Smart Home Automation Modules: TP-Link Smart Plug, No Hub Required, Wi-Fi, Control
- Amazon Alexa Controls my Christmas Lights! TP-Link Smart Wifi Plug HS100
- Etekcity Voltson Mini Smart WiFi Outlet Review and Setup
- How to Setup a TP-Link Smart Plug with an Amazon Echo / Alexa
- How to Setup a TP-Link Smart Plug with Google Home
- 5 Best Smart Plug To Buy 2017 – Smart Plug Reviews
- TP-Link Set of 2 Wi-Fi Smart Plugs with Energy Monitoring on QVC
- BROADLINK INTELLIGENT SMART HOME WIRELESS WiFi RF AUTOMATION REMOTE CONTROLLER SOCKET IPHONE ANDROID
Manage your home, even from afar.
Control from afar
The Etekcity Voltson WiFi Electrical Outlet empowers you to remotely control your appliances, whether directly with your VeSync app (on your smartphone/tablet), or with Alexa voice control set up at home. Use it at home, from the office, or even from a cafe with Wi-Fi. Even create custom schedules so you can ditch double-checking your appliances all the time!
Make your home smart at saving energy and costs
Smart management actually helps eliminate excess consumption of electricity, since household devices can still eat up energy, even when not in use. This outlet also monitors a device's power usage via the VeSync app, so you know how much power each device uses. Be smart about home! Save on your bill, and save valuable energy.
Streamline home security
Moreover, for the extended days you're away, replace old-fashioned timers that are limited in function. This smart outlet can turn on lamps on a set schedule, or at a moment's notice as you're miles away.
Amazon Alexa Setup
1. Open Amazon Alexa APP on your phone;
2. Search for Skill "VeSync" and enable;
3. Sign in to your VeSync account in Alexa;
3. Go to Alexa Smart Home section and Discover your Devices;
4. Finish. Control your devices using Alexa.
Please note that your VeSync account is case sensitive, so make sure you have entered the right account in Alexa.
Or they will tell you account doesn't exist.
I love these so much I ended up buying a bunch …
they were very happy to get then
Great wi fi plugs.
One of the 6 units purchased does not work
hard to setup
Easy to set up!
Seamless interaction and control
Filed under: Dress Up & Pretend