Fun! Flying RC Ball with LED Flashing Light, EpochAir Mini Aircraft Helicopter
Remote Control Flying Ball by EpochAir
Rascal Mini Induction Suspension RC Remote Control Aircraft Flying Ball Toy Review
1. When you receive the product,there is no set up as such. All you have to do is plug in the USB charger cable and let it charge up. It takes about 30 minutes to acquire a full charge and that gives it about 5-7 minutes flying time.This automatic power-off protection system,let parents don't worry about their children safe and happy.
2. To use it you remove the charger cable and switch it on.After a couple of seconds the internal LED lights come on. You then need to hold it upright and ready to fly. A couple of seconds after the lights come on the propeller blades start up and you then let it rise up into the air. It climbs automatically but only for a short distance about 1M after which it stops climbing and starts to descend. You then put your hand underneath it. It detects your hand and increase power to climb again. Simple operation, easy to play.
3. When you have finished playing with it you just press the power button on your TV control (usually infrared) or the remote control and this automatically cuts the motor and the helicopter falls out of the sky to the floor.
1. This product just suitable for the kids who is over to 10 years old. Children who is under 6 years old should be accompanied by adults or parents to use this product.
2. This product built in electronic components, please do not enter the water or in a humid environment. After use, wipe the surface with a dry cloth.
3. If you have any questions or problems about our products or service, please feel free to contact us, we will try our best to help you.
1 x Flying RC Ball Toy
1 x Remote control (Built-in button battery)
1 x USB cable
Filed under: RC & Play Vehicles